• Outstanding DJ and trained as a television reporter with CBS News which helps make him an ideal DJ/MC/Host for any event
• Amazing skill at weddings and corporate events comes from his expertise in “reading a crowd” which helps him create an experience that is unforgettable
• From Phoenix where he was one of the hottest DJ’s mixing at various nightclubs as their featured entertainer
• Larger event- DJ’d the Warrior Dash, one of the largest obstacle races in the world with over 10,000 people
• Has appeared in several national commercials such as Beats by Dre and Modelo
• Recently appeared in episodes of Hawaii Five-O on CBS, Stitchers on ABC, and the new TV series, Containment, on the CW
• Fluent in Spanish
A Little Q & A with Johnny
Why a DJ/MC/Host?
My motivation to be a DJ comes to simply just wanting to create “experiences” for people. Moments where they can look back and recall an event or song they heard that makes them remember how much fun they had that very moment.
My greatest satisfaction is in just seeing people on the dance floor, loving life and enjoying themselves with family, friends or in the case of corporate events those invited to that event.
Craziest and biggest event?
The Warrior Dash in Phoenix in 2013. There were well over 10,000 people over the course of a weekend and there were tons of dust storms and mud that got all over all the equipment, sometimes even in your eyes, BUT it was really amazing to be playing music for such a huge crowd of people as they ran an insane obstacle course.