Someone Very Special
• Pre-show host for the People’s Choice Awards, and many other live events including those for Microsoft, Sony, Sharp, House of Blues, Gameworks, and many others
• Presenter at many large conventions and trade shows including the CES, NAB, PC Expo, E-3, CEDIA, SEMA, IHBS, among others
• Has interviewed Justin Timberlake, Rob Thomas (Matchbox Twenty), and others as part of his ongoing work, projects
• May also recognize Jamie for his on-air television and print ad work
• As a DJ/MC/Host has worked on over 1,000 “interactive” live events
A Little Q & A with Alex
Why a DJ/MC/Host?
Being a DJ/MC/Host has been very rewarding for me. Not only is it the best job in the world, I have the ability to make one of the most important moments in a person’s/family’s life a successful and memorable one. You only have one opportunity to make an event the best it can be!
Largest event worked on to date?
The largest event I have done so far was for Universal Studios (at Universal Studios) for ALL of the 4,000 employees. Bonnie Raitt was also on the bill. It was HUGE!
Example of a “challenge” overcome?
Many events have their own challenges. One example: for a wedding, an elderly lady had to be wheeled out of the wedding reception during dinner. I thought for sure the party would become somber and people would leave early. I ended up taking it an hour and a half overtime! The Bride and Groom were VERY grateful!
Work on events for young people?
I MC’d and worked with an amazing party planner for the son of the owner of GUESS Jeans. It was a very cool and costly Bar Mitzvah at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hollywood. It was EPIC!