FRESH, YOUNG AND HIP
• Originally from Orlando, Florida, where he first cut his teeth performing in national commercials and plays. At the same time he learned the ins and outs of showmanship behind the scenes at major special events for organizations like NASCAR, Motorola, and The Coca-Cola Company.
• Having now moved to Los Angeles he has enjoyed success as a wonderful young DJ/MC/Host and performer
• Here in Los Angeles he has honed his skills even further at the legendary Groundlings School of Improv, which produced stars like Will Ferrell, Kathy Griffin, Melissa McCarthy, Phil Hartman and countless others
• Since arriving in LA, he has performed all over the state of California, from rocking the decks of the Queen Mary in Long Beach up to the tech capital of the world in Silicon Valley
• Major corporate events he has now worked include those for Netflix, Google, and many more.
A Little Q & A with Alex
I love getting the audience together on the same page, nodding to the same beat, and sharing the same energy. Nothing like it!
Coolest thing one of your guests did?
I had one of the VP’s at Netflix singing Frank Sinatra at their holiday party, that was pretty wild.
Biggest event you have done so far?
Google’s Holiday Party a couple years back was absolutely nuts. Dozens of performers and artists were there, along with any kind of food and drink you could imagine.
Most interesting people?
Many top people at our largest corporations singing karaoke and dancing just like the rest of us.